Saturday, March 12, 2011

Trailers for Generations AND Expansion Pack 5: Unleashed!!

Oh my god! I'm sooo excited right now. Two trailers were leaked today, one for the fourth EP Generations, as well as the supposed 5th EP called Unleashed that introduces animals. It seems like EA has been quick to pull the trailers from youtube but for now you can watch them here:

Generations:


Unleashed:



If these vids get pulled, head over to SimsPrograms.com: Generations Unleashed


These games both seriously look amazing! I think this will be enough to renew my faith in Sim 3.

I know some folks will be disappointed in the lack of weather and I am too a little, but I like that they're taking a couple EP's to sort of improve home life/family life. Then they can go back to improving the neighborhood more with weather and what not. Just my humble opinion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment