Thursday, April 21, 2011

Blog Updates

So, I know I haven't been updating my blog very regularly, and I wanna apologize for that. I took a break from building because of heating issues I was having with my computer, which would cause the game to freeze fairly often, which was making it nearly impossible to get anything built. I finally got around to installing some case fans in my computer and I booted up the game last night and played for a couple hours without much issue at all, so hopefully the problem is fixed for good now.

About this blog, I feel I need to revamp it a little. Originally it was going to be centered around different custom content I could find fitting into themes, but to be perfectly honest, I've grown bored of the tedium of updating the blog with these things. I'd much rather focus on building and possibly original custom content, if I can ever learn to make it :P  So I'm doing away with themes, and I'm also doing away with the "cool items". I wanna make this site more about original content, info about new EP's, funny screenshots, and so forth.

I will be getting rid of the Themes category on the right, but the posts can still be found through the search box or by just just browsing back to older posts.

So! I will be going back to building ASAP, and hopefully there'll be some new downloads soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment