Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Alice Stuff

So I realized I had wanted to include pictures along with the links to content to save you time (no sense in clicking a link and looking for an item if it doesn't interest you in the first place :P), and I completely forgot, so I'll go back and edit my other post ASAP.

I found a few more Alice goodies. I know I've come across more recently and I'm having trouble re-finding them. D'oh! So I'll have to peruse my downloaded custom content and see if I can relocate them.

Sims:

Anne Hathaway - someone just uploaded this today! Perfect if you want to make the White Queen from Tim Burton's AIW...just give her some blonde hair ;)












Card's Tea Party
















Heart Shaped Rug - I liked the idea of using this in the Queen of Hearts' castle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment