Sunday, January 30, 2011

Themes...

So, I've been trying to decide the best way to setup this blog as far as sharing links to the cool custom content I find, but still keeping it organized. There is soooo much custom content for the Sims 3 now, I can see this blog getting messy and hard to navigate sort of quickly. So I'm thinking about doing a different theme each week or every few days or whenever I see fit, and hunting down custom content to link to, within that theme.

I've decided to start off with "Alice In Wonderland", since I've been looking for Alice CC lately anyway (and because I've finally updated my Lost In Wonderland blog...sorry shameless plug!). So below are just a few things I've found, and I'll make further posts when I find more!

Full Sims:
Alice (as a little girl)









Clothing & Accessories:
The Mad Hatter's Hat (Johnny Depp's Hatter; hat is an accessory so can be worn with any hairstyle!)










American McGee's Alice dress
















Objects:
Simified Tim Burton's Alice poster












"Real" Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland posters  (several different designs)
















More Tim Burton's AIW posters (several different kinds)
















Decorative Giant Mushrooms











Small Mushrooms  (despite being TSR, this item is free but you have to register)










More Mushrooms (TSR free with registration)










The Sims Resource actually has a ton of free Alice stuff, so I'm not going to individually link to all of it. Just type in "Wonderland" in the search box, after registering.


American McGee's Alice poster 

















The Sims Store (pay):
The Sims Store recently came out with a set called Through The Spy Glass, which is obviously Alice inspired. Why they didn't just call it Through The Looking Glass is beyond me :P



















Okay, it's getting late, so I'll try to find and post more links tomorrow. I also might add another more general theme too, since this blog is so new and doesn't have much content yet. So be sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment