Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Curiouser and Curiouser!

I didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday, so I actually have several things for today! Because of the White Rabbit and March Hare, I'll be adding rabbit-related items. But since rabbit-related items also fall into the Easter category, well, looks like there's another new theme to add ;)

JellyBean Bunny - I know this is from a different story, but as soon as I saw it I thought of the scene from American McGee's Alice, where she's lying in bed holding a rabbit stuffie, so I thought it was fitting.



Bunny Pattern - I'm considering using this in the White Rabbit's house :)

White & Brown Bunnies













Heart-shaped Hoop Earrings



Tea Set - *free registration required* - they call this a coffee set, but personally it looks more like tea to me. I love a variety of teapots/teacups for the Mad Tea Party :)





Crowns - for the Kings & Queens of Wonderland







Alice Artwork - there is some really cool art here. There's even more than what's in the picture below.





Valentine's Day Bedroom - I'm so putting this bed in the Queen of Hearts' chamber!


No comments:

Post a Comment