Friday, February 25, 2011

Fourth Expansion Pack - Sims 3: Generations

So I found out last night that the fourth expansion pack has been leaked, but not officially announced. It's called Sims 3: Generations.

TheSims3.com shows the title, but the link isn't functional yet.

SnootySims posted this blurb, but they didn't post their source:

"With Generations, Sims of every age can enjoy new activities! Kids can hang out with friends in tree houses. Teens can pull hilarious pranks. Adults can suffer midlife crises. And so much more!"

I'm intrigued by the idea of an expansion pack focusing on family life, but I think all of the community, myself included, are a bit shellshocked by this. All I've been hearing about is pets and/or weather, and I was hoping for that as well, and EAxis has thrown us a curveball.

There's supposed to be an official announcement soon, and hopefully that will come with much more information and maybe some screenshots will start popping up soon. I'll keep you all posted!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to know what creature-sim will be added. I would love aliens.

    ReplyDelete