Saturday, February 19, 2011

Meshing is a nightmare...

The title says it all. I've been attempting to learn how to mesh and it is just not going well. Actually, it's not so much the meshing as the UV mapping and texturing. No matter what I do, it doesn't seem to turn out right. *sigh* I think I've read and watched every possible tutorial on the subject and follow them exactly, and somehow my objects and clothes just end up an epic fail. This sums it up nicely:


I'm not sure where to go from here. I feel like I'm wasting a lot of time on something I might just never be capable of doing :( So for now, I'm going to go back to working on lots. I'm actually in the process of making a lot which is becoming a much bigger project than I was expecting, and since it's taking more time than I thought, I might put it on the backburner, so I can get more content added to this blog. Time just hasn't been on my side lately I'm afraid.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. I've been rather discouraged lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment